Often our body needs to cleanse itself from the toxins and waste, only to function properly like it should.
And that is the main reason many people are looking for various methods of body cleansing, in order to eliminate the toxins, refresh their body organs, clear their skin and make them look youthful.
There are thousands of cleansing methods, but there is one that is very effective and it is considered to be the most effective one. It is purifying your body with the use of natural juices, which are made out of different veggies and fruits.
With the juices you supply your body with thousands of vitamins and minerals, therefore it will be able to operate and stay energized all the time.
You can make your appearance youthful because of the powerful antioxidant compounds contained both in the veggies and the fruits. Also it will be a lot easier for your body to digest and process the food you consume, and it will eliminate the waste very easily.
But besides all these benefits, everything must have a downside, as this method has.
For people who haven’t been on any cleansing methods, they may start to consume fruits that are rich sources of sugars, that can easily trigger obesity, hormonal disruption and hypertension as well. This is not a good cleansing method if you are currently dealing with anxiety or a hormonal imbalance.
But if you aren’t, then you can give this method a try!
It is also very important to consume organic veggies and fruits during the cleanse, and when you start this method keep an eye on the production of fiber, check it regularly.
Here is how this cleansing method works.
Benefits of a Soup Cleanse
The soups are the best and cleanest meals you can eat, because they will detoxify your body and supply it with thousands of nutrients, which means they can only do good to you.
Detoxifying your whole body will improve the function of your kidneys, gut, liver, lungs, skin health and lymphatic system as well.
With the consumption of these natural soups your body will get the proper and needed amount of amino acids, fatty acids and spices as well, therefore boosting your immunity and improving the function of your digestive system.
Since the soups are high in fiber, they are a rich source of energy, therefore being able to improve your mental sanity, control the levels of blood sugar and balance your weight as well.
There are many complex carbohydrates contained in the veggie soups, so they are very important. And the fruits contain much more sugar in them, which means they can keep you energized.
Here are some benefits from the soup cleansing method: disease prevention, elevated energy levels, weight loss, cell rejuvenation, clear skin, reduced inflammation, etc.
How to Do It Properly
Mostly the effective soup cleanses last from 1 to 3 days, and they are starting the first phase on the first day, and one month later, the last time is increased to three.
The proper amount of soups you should consume on daily basis is 6. But if you feel hungry, grab another bowl.
Make sure most of the soups you consume are made from veggies which are rich with nutrients, these soups will keep you energized and will support every body function. Make sure you include nutrient-rich broths and healing spices as well.
Make sure your body is hydrated all the time, because with water you will manage to eliminate toxins much easier, and get rid of the excess water in your body. With this simple refreshment you will become more agile, upbeat and flexible as well. the proper amount of water to consume on daily basis, is half of your body weight in ounces.
If you want to be ready and organized at all times, then you should prepare a soup for a few days in advance!
How to Prepare the Detox Soup Recipes
There are recipe books which are full of regenerating and healthy soups, which are rich sources of healthy benefits and good flavor.
- You can start this method by preparing some broth, like veggie, bone or miso broth.
- Add some of the healthiest spices, such as cinnamon, garlic, cumin, ginger and turmeric.
- Then you may add the green veggies, like carrots, onions, leeks, zucchini, kale, etc.
- Also a good option will be the starchy veggies, such as plantain, sweet potatoes, parsnips, butternut squash, beets, acorn squash, etc.
- Make sure your soup is rich in proteins as well, you can add nuts, lentils and beans.
- There are some other ingredients that will increase the benefits, like avocado oil, ghee, avocado, olive oil and coconut oil.
- Make a soup out of these.
With these healthy fats, you will help your body to process every ingredient you consume.
Below you can see some of the healthiest detox soups ever!
Ginger Carrot Detox Soup Recipe
- A cup of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of collagen powder or plain protein
- 2 tablespoons of coconut or ghee oil
- Onion powder, black pepper and sea salt for better taste
- 3 chopped garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons of freshly grated ginger
- 6 cups of vegetable or bone broth
- 2 peeled and chopped onions
- 2 pounds of chopped carrots
- Get a pan and inside combine the garlic, ginger, broth and the carrots all together. Then you can boil that mixture and simmer it.
- Then get a frying pan, and sauté the onions and mix it with the ghee. Then you can make a caramel-like mixture out of it.
- Then in a blender put the caramel mix and the broth mixture, and blend until the mixture becomes homogeneous and thick.
- At last you may add the seasonings and coconut milks, stir well before you serve it.
Broccoli Detox Soup Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of collagen
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Juice from half a lemon
- Half a teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 cups of bone or veggie broth
- 2 peeled and finely chopped carrots
- A cup of spinach or kale
- Finely diced onion
- Finely diced, 3 celery stalks
- Two and a half cups of broccoli florets
Get a pot and put the coconut oil inside to heat it, then you may add the broccoli, celery sticks and onions inside. Cook them for about 5 minutes or so.
Then you may add the broth and finally put the soup to boil. Once it is boiled let the soup simmer for about 5 minutes as well.
Put it in a blender and blend until the mixture becomes thick and homogeneous.
Red Lentil Detox Soup Recipe
- 2 large peeled and chopped carrots
- A small chopped white onion
- Peeled and chopped apple
- 2 large peeled and chopped, sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup of olive oil, coconut oil or ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 cup of rinsed red lentils
- Black pepper and sea salt for better taste
- 1 inch minced and peeled fresh ginger
- 4 and 1/2 cups of veggie or bone broth
- Coconut cream for topping (optional)
- First in a pan heat the oil on medium heat, and add the chopped onion, apple, carrots and sweet potatoes.
- Cook the veggies and apples, until the onion becomes crystalized, it should take about 10 minutes.
- Then you can add the paprika, chili powder, broth, cumin, ginger and lentils in the pot. Then you may boil the soup and simmer it for 30 minutes.
- Put everything in a blender and blend until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Put the blended mixture in the pot once more, add some water if it is needed and simmer it.
- The final step, season it as you like, and add some coconut cream if you want.
We hope that these recipes will be of great help for you, share the article if you find it interesting and helpful with your friends and family!