Did you know that you can get the daily dose of Apple Cider Vinegar in a form of a gummy that has the size of a normal bite?
You might already know that the apple cider vinegar is one of the most beneficial and healthiest thing you can consume. It is able to decrease the risk of a heart disease, control your blood sugar levels, and boost the health of your digestive system. You might have some difficulties swallowing it on its own, but if you try this simple recipe for the apple cider vinegar gummies, even the pickiest food eaters and children will adore it!
For this recipe there are only a few ingredients needed apple juice, apple cider vinegar, grass-fed gelatin and water. The bitterness of the apple cider vinegar can be neutralized by the apple juice, which means it will create a sweet and tasty flavor. Plus the gelatin will boost the health benefits, it will protect and boost your joint’s health, and improve the health of your skin and gut as well.
First you need to get a larger skillet and mix the water, apple juice and apple cider vinegar in it. Then when the mixture is homogeneous you can sprinkle some gelatin in the mixture, and then leave it to hydrate for 2 hours at least. Then put the mixture on medium heat and let it simmer for a while, use a wooden spoon to stir the mixture. You will need to stir for about 5 minutes, because that is how much time is needed for the gelatin to completely dissolve. Then use ice cub trays (silicon are recommended) to pour the mixture in, and then store it in your fridge for about an hour, and then they are ready for consumption.
Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy
You can consume the recommended daily dose of apple cider vinegar through these gummy bite-sized cubes.
This recipe is found by Felicia Lim, and it takes about an hour to prepare. From one preparation you will get about 24 gummy cubes of apple cider vinegar.
- Molds or silicone ice cube trays
- Wooden spoon
- Large saucepan
- 5 tablespoons of gelatin powder
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 and 1/2 cup of organic apple juice
- In a large saucepan you need to mix the water, apple cider vinegar and apple juice and and stir until the mixture is homogeneous. Then simply sprinkle some gelatin over the mixture and mix it for a few more minutes.
- Then put the mixture on medium heat and use the wooden spoon to stir the mixture. You need to stir for about 5 minutes, that is how much time the gelatin needs to dissolve.
- Then the mixture should be poured in the ice cube trays and left in the fridge to cool down for one hour or.
- The cubes are ready to be served.
The apple cider vinegar gummy cubes can be made in many different forms, for example you can pour the mixture in a smaller deep bowl and then cut slices with a knife when the mixture is totally solid.