It happens very often, to spend a lot of time standing, or wearing some uncomfortable shoes, which causes a lot of discomfort to your legs, and it is not easy for them.
And that is the main reason why your legs require some care.
In this article we have gathered a few advice and rules that would make you look beautiful from head to toe.
Make Sure your Feet are Always Dry
Dry feet are one of the main hygiene principles, because if the feet are wet they become the perfect place for fungus. In order to keep your feet dry, follow these few simple rules:
- Make sure you always wear socks from natural materials, which allows your skin to breathe.
- Don’t wear the same socks for a few days.
- Always dry your feet after you take a shower.
Cut Your Nails Properly
The wrong shape of a nail can cause it to grow inside the meat. To a void that follow these simple rules:
- Don’t cut your nails in a round shape, cut them straight.
- Don’t cut them too much, because that can cause them to grow in the meat and cause a lot of infections.
- Don’t get rid of the skin on the top of the nail, simply push it back after you’ve taken a shower while the skin is soft.
Take Care of your Nail’s Health
In case you are unable to stop the growth of your nails in your skin, then try to solve it the following way:
- Soak your feet in warm water, that way you will soften the nails and the skin too. You can add a little bit of baking soda (2-3 tablespoons) in 5 liters of warm water, and add a little bit of salt as well. Or simply you can add inside potassium permanganate. The water temperature should not be more than 37 degrees, and soak your feet from 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then try to get the grown-in nail out of the skin. To soothe the pain after you try that, take some bandages and then put some on the area. Be very gentle, it is not something to be nervous about. You can also use patches to stick them to access the nail easier.
- Then use something to lift the end of the nail gently, then put a miniature gauze between the nail and the skin, that way it will not be able to grow in the skin again. Also use iodine to kill any bacteria over there.
- Then use a bandage or a patch to wrap the nail in it.
- In 24 hours you can unwrap it to add the iodine again and wrap it again.
- Do this for 12-14 days.
Slowly but surely the nail will grow above the skin and will be in the position as it should.
Make A Foot Bath Regularly
To make your feet soft and always look hood, you need to make a foot bath at least once a week, which means soaking your feet in it for about 20 minutes. You can add different ingredients in it, from table salt, to essential exotic oils.
Use a Moisturizing Cream
Just as you use it for your hands or your face, make sure you use a high quality cream for your feet as well. Choose products that have calming abilities, just as vaseline, lanoline and dimeticon, and some moisturizing abilities like lectin and glycerin. Don’t rub the cream between your toes, that can cause the appearance of fungus.
Don’t Forget to Massage your Feet
The foot massage is the best way to relieve from stress, also it is boosting the blood flow in the feet. Spend 5 minutes every day to take care of your feet, or simply buy a massage device, or simply roll a tennis ball with the bottom of your feet, or some other round object.