Imagine that there are completely no carbs in the world, an absolute zero carb world where nobody counts them nervously. Well, in this article we would like to tell you about certain foods or types of food that are not completely carb-free but have less than a gram in a single serving, which is as good as zero carbs.
There are thousands of foods that are very low in carbs, but the problem is that many of them are limited, especially when it comes to vegetables and fruits. But still, you can choose from more than 100 foods that can create a satisfying full meal.
Use This No Carb Food List
The fats are one of the foods that are completely carb-free. All of us knows that even seafood or meats have the slightest amount of carbs. The foods that you are about to see in the list below are not carb-free, but they contain very low amounts of carbs, just as good as zero, and that is why they are called the “no carb foods”.
The foods that have almost zero carbs are a little bit higher, but in only one serving they contain less than one net carb.
A little warning, make sure you keep track of your servings, and the amounts of carbs you intake.
- Organ Meats
- Pork Rinds
- Alfalfa Sprouts
- Fresh Herbs
- Leafy Greens (Swiss chard, Spinach, Arugula, Lettuce, Kale, Bok Choy, Turnip Greens, etc.)
- Chicory Family (Radicchio, Escarole, Endive)
- Safflower Oil
- Corn Oil
- Peanut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Sesame Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Different types of hot sauce
- Regular (full fat) mayonnaise
- Most of the types of cheese
- Heavy Cream
- Herbal Tea
- Diet Soda
- Drink mix powders (e.g. Crystal Light)
A few tips for zero carbs:
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat products such as meat, dairy and eggs until you have a feeling of satiety. Because once you are full, you will not experience any other food cravings.
- Eat foods that have no carbs that have animal origin, such as eggs, dairy meat, etc.
- Make sure you consume enough fat.
- Don’t eat sweets, avoid them.
- Don’t count the calories, eat when you are hungry.