According to many studies, positive thoughts lead to positive outcomes. They improve your cognitive function, boost your chances of success at school or work, and improve your mood as well. These positive quotes can be an instant mood booster.
Of course, having positive thoughts is easier said than done. There are days when you just need a bit of push to help you get to a healthier mindset. And these are the days where the positive quotes can be very helpful.
Are you prepared to change the way you look at things in life? Here are some of the best uplifting, and motivating quotes about happiness!
1. People are usually as happy as they make their minds up to be. -- Abraham Lincoln
Happiness is a choice. However, it can be difficult at times, especially if you’re having a hard time, but it is something that’s going to be dropped in your lap without effort, you must choose it.
2. An arrow is only shot if it’s pulled backwards, so when you have difficulties in life and you’re dragged backwards, it means that you’re going to be launched into something great! -- Paulo Coelho
Some of the best positive quotes are all about perspective, so instead of being dragged back by your problems, try to look at them as springboards for your future.
3. Some of the most tragic things that I know about the human nature is that, each one of us tend to put off living. We’re all dreaming of a magical garden of roses over the horizon, instead of enjoying the ones that are blooming just outside our window today. -- Dale Carnegie
There absolutely nothing wrong with dreaming of a better life. But, never let these fantasies or dreams consume you. Make sure that your dreams are only to motivate you, not a crutch for your reality.
4. The way I see it, if you want to see the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain. -- Dolly Parton
Many years ago, Dolly Parton dropped this little pearl of wisdom, but it is still among the most popular quotes today, because it represents simplicity, wisdom and charm.
5. It’s totally possible that the best days of our life are yet to come. -- Anonymous
Think of the happiest days in your life so far. Did you expect them to happen? Would you have predicted them five years ago? How can you know happier times aren’t coming in a year or two?
6. Take full responsibility of your own happiness, and never put it on someone else’s hands. -- Roy T. Bennett
In case you’re searching for practical statements about being glad, here’s one for you. It may be excessively obtuse to weave on a tea warmer, however it’s a decent statement in any case.
7. A person who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. -- Albert Einstein
You didn’t fall flat. You simply found a way that didn’t work. Since you’re outfitted with preferable information and experience over previously, you can attempt once more.
8. Even though the world is full of suffering, it’s also full of overcoming it. -- Helen Keller
This lovely statement originates from Helen Keller. In the event that anybody thinks about making the best of an awful circumstance, it’s her!
9. Do it with enthusiasm or not at all. -- Anonymous
At the point when you respond to a circumstance with euphoria, you straightforwardly draw in the prefrontal cortex of your mind. In addition to the fact that this produces cheerful making hormones, yet it can likewise support things such as confidence and fearlessness.
10. You can’t protect yourself from the sadness, without protecting yourself from the happiness. -- Jonathan Safran Foer
In the event that you’ve been harmed, there’s no disgrace in setting aside some effort to mend. This applies to both physical and enthusiastic injuries. Simply ensure that you don’t for all time close yourself off.
11. A person needs only three things in life to be happy in this world: somebody to love, something to do, and something to hope for! -- Tom Bodett
In case you’re trapped in a hopeless cycle, this is a statement that may assist you with breaking free. Do you have each of the three of these things? If not, what moves would you be able to make to accomplish them?
12. Happy people are planning actions, they don’t plan about the results. -- Dennis Wholey
Take the chance, roll the dice. Because sometimes that’s everything that you can do.
13. If you’re not grateful for what you have now, what’s making you think that you’ll be happy with more? -- Roy T. Bennett
Perhaps the best thing that you can accomplish for your emotional wellness is build up an appreciation propensity. At the point when you figure out how to remember your good fortune, you may very well find that bliss is simpler to accomplish than you might suspect.
14. Once we make a decision all of the things will come to us. Auspicious signs aren’t a superstition, but a confirmation, they are a response! -- Deng Ming-Dao
This was spoken by a thinker and military craftsman named Deng Ming-Dao. It’s one of his best inspiration quotes since it integrates with destiny, karma and astronomical vitality. The universe is paying special mind to you. You simply need to open your ears and tune in.
15. What’s the difference between an opportunity and an obstacle? The attitude we have towards it. Each opportunity has a difficulty, and each difficulty has an opportunity! -- J. Sidlow Baxter
Two people can approach a road bump with totally different mindsets. Make sure that yours is the right one!
16. I skate to where the puck is, not where it’s been. -- Wayne Gretzky
This is a statement from a well known hockey player named Wayne Gretzky. It implies that you ought to consistently concentrate on the future as opposed to waiting on the past.
17. I love living, sometimes I’ve been acutely, despairingly, wildly miserable, filled with sorrow. But through all that I know that it’s a great thing just to be a live. -- Agatha Christie
This is another statement about remembering your good fortune. It originates from Agatha Christie, and she knows some things about carrying on with an energizing life!
18. Sometimes when everything is falling apart, actually things might be falling in place. -- Anonymous
You probably won’t have the option to see the way that the universe has laid before you, yet it exists. You simply need to continue strolling.
19. My mission in life is not to survive, but to thrive. And do all that with some humor, compassion, style and passion. -- Maya Angelou
Do you know why birds in cages sing? Maya Angelou has figured it out. Have you?
20. A man can count his troubles and problems, but not his joys. Because if he counts them, he’ll see that each lot has enough happiness for it. -- Fyodor Dostoevsky
Underestimate nothing. In the event that you have to, begin making a rundown each night of the day’s triumphs and distresses. The beneficial things in an individual’s life quite often dwarf the awful things.
21. What a caterpillar calls the end of the world, a master calls it a butterfly. -- Richard Bach
Change isn’t constantly delightful. It isn’t constantly easy. Some of the time, you don’t have the foggiest idea about that you’re doing it. In any case, the final product is as yet wonderful.
22. The best way to cheer yourself is to try cheering up someone else. -- Mark Twain
Is life dragging you down? Put a smile on somebody else’s face. Good deeds are lading to happy thoughts and hearts.
23. There are two ways we can live our life. The first one is, thinking nothing is a miracle. The second one is, thinking everything is a miracle. -- Albert Einstein
You control how you see the world. On the off chance that you need the glass to be half-unfilled, it will be half-vacant. You’ll have to put forth a cognizant attempt to think greater inspiration.
24. It always seems like it’s impossible, until someone does it. -- Nelson Mandela
In any event, when it feels like an enormous exertion just to get up, in all actuality you can do it, and you can work through your terrible sentiments and feel good. It just appears to be outlandish until you’ve put your feet on the floor.
25. You can, you should, and if you’re a little braver than you think to start it, you will! -- Stephen King
This is one of the most famous positive quotes, and everybody loves it. If you want something, do it!
26. Sometimes life is not giving you something you want. Not because you’re not worth it, but because you deserve a lot better! -- Anonymous
No one can tell when misfortune is in reality good karma in camouflage. You simply need to continue onward.
27. Happiness is not being free of problems. However, it is the ability to deal with them. -- Steve Maraboli
Nobody has an ideal life. Everybody manages torment and strife. What devices would you say you are going to use to adapt to them?
28. Happiness comes in waves. It will find you again. -- Anonymous
Positive quotes come in all shapes and sizes, yet this is truly outstanding. In case you’re adrift, simply trust that the tide will bring you back. Nothing keeps going forever, and that incorporates misery, conflict, agony and pessimism.
29. Decide, do it. Is this the life that you want to live? Is that the person you want to love? And is this the best version of you? Can you become kinder? Stronger? More compassionate? Breathe in and decide. -- Grey’s Anatomy
You may perceive this monologue from the hit TV show Gray’s Anatomy. It’s probably the best statement about upbeat since it places the force in your own hands. What sort of life would you like to live? Nobody else can conclude that for you.
30. Every once in a while it’s good to pause the pursuit of happiness and just be happy for a moment. -- Guillaume Apollinaire
Don’t be so obsessed about building your garden, which you forget to stop in, and smell the flowers.
31. A problem is just another chance for you to get better. -- Duke Ellington
Instead of being upset about a problem, look at it as a chance to improve your maturity, intelligence, experience and knowledge. You will feel a lot better about it.
32. Be crazy. love, laugh, live, because this is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be again! -- Anonymous
Life is sometimes crazy. You can’t get around that, so enjoy it while you can.
33. If it’s that important to you, you’re going to find a way. And it it’s not, you’ll find an excuse! -- Anonymous
At the end of the day, happiness is a choice. If you want something that bad, you’re figure it out how to get it, and nothing is going to stop you.
Final Thoughts on Positivity Quotes
Positivity is not magic, it’s science. If you want to laugh louder, sleep deeper, eat better, and live longer, print some of these quotes and let them guide you into a better future!