The kiss is the loveliest trick made by nature, to stop speech when words become superfluous. -- Ingrid Mergman.
Kissing is just magical, and people are loving it!
We kiss to show love, to say goodbye, hello, for luck, and to comfort. Kissing is pleasure to our soul and body, and it strengthens our bonds, and keeps us connected.
But, people can see and use kissing in many different ways, and there are so many different types of kisses, such as a kiss on the cheek, a surprise kiss, like a long and gentle one, on the ear, a kiss on the forehead, a French kiss, or pressed-up-against the door make out sesh.
Forehead kisses are very powerful, as they are communicating something far deeper than just a greeting or an erotic attraction.
According to the clinical sexologist and relationship therapist, Laurel Steinberg:
The forehead kiss shows powerful emotional intimacy.
They are a lot more personal than the kisses on the mouth, and here are the top 8 reasons why they are the perfect way to show love and affection:
- A kiss on the forehead shows reverence, an approach to state ‘I believe you’re incredible’ or ‘you’re perfect’
- It is an astounding method to impart without words
- A kiss on the forehead shows love and care and causes you to feel secured and safe
- The third eye chakra is found precisely on the forehead, so a kiss there resembles contacting the spirit
- At the point when your partner returns home from work and kisses you on the forehead, it shows s/he was considering you and thought about all of you day
- It supports an emotional connection, without stressing the sexual one
- It is an incredible method to show love out in the open without drawing attention too much
- It demonstrates the respect and appreciation you have
A forehead kiss might mean many things, but it’s one of the sweetest kisses you can get or give. It’s the most powerful kiss, the kiss that makes us feel truly cared for and loved!