Surely you have used baking soda for more than 2 reasons, and you have experienced at least once its powerful medicinal properties. It is a very powerful and effective natural remedy and it is not expensive at all!
The baking soda can improve your overall health in many ways, and is offering you countless health benefits. It is also able to treat many diseases and health conditions, it can easily create an alkaline environment of your acidic body, because of its powerful alkaline nature.
It is the sodium bicarbonate that is essential, that ingredient is only naturally created by our kidneys.
Here are several ways how you can use the baking soda as a natural remedy:
- To soothe muscle and joint pain drink a glass of water with a teaspoon of baking soda inside.
- In order to neutralize stomach pain, reduce symptoms of ulcers and relieve from the pain, consume a glass of water with a couple of teaspoons of baking soda inside.
- In order to boost your kidney’s function then you can consume baking soda, this will also alkalize the acidic environment, therefore eliminating acid from every organ in your body.
- Mix baking soda in a glass of water and gargle with it in order to get rid of the bad breath.
- In 250 ml of lemon juice mix a teaspoon of baking soda, and drink it in order to treat urinary tract infections.
- If you want to alkalize your body and prevent from many diseases and health issues, mix 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and half a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of warm water.
- Baking soda is able to fight against cancer, reported Dr. Tulio Simonchini.
- To make your hands softer make a paste of baking soda and water and rub it on your hands.
- In 1/2 cup of water add 1/2 a teaspoon of baking soda and drink it to relieve from heartburn.
- To prevent from oral infections and make your teeth whiter, brush them with baking soda.
- Make a paste of baking soda and water, and then exfoliate your skin with that paste in order to protect yourself from skin issues.
- Mix baking soda with molasses or honey in order to prevent from fungus, and add that mixture in a glass of water to protect yourself from candidiasis.
- Make a paste of baking soda and water, and apply it on your skin to relieve and soothe allergic rashes, sunburn, and itchiness.
- While your hair is wet, massage your scalp with baking soda to prevent and eliminate dandruff.
- Make a paste from water and baking soda to soothe stings and insect bites.
- Use the same paste to put it on your nails to prevent from fungal infections.
- The same paste can be used to fight against herpes infections and cancer sores.
- In your bath add baking soda, peppermint oil and sea salt and soak your feet inside to treat any fungal infections and prevent from bad foot odor.