You’re here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold. That’s how important you really are! – Eckhart Tolle.
There’s a hero inside of everybody. Having a greater purpose in life is a real blessing, even though it can be overwhelming, and sometimes even challenging.
But, being able to help the ones in need, to make some important change, to make our world a better place, is what is keeping these people to keep going. They just keep moving forward passionately, trying to reach more and more people every day.
These signs indicate that you were meant to serve a much bigger purpose in life too:
1. You are very compassionate, and you love to brighten up other people’s days. The positivity that you release is inspiring others. You’re the first person that others are turning to, whenever they face a difficult time in their life.
2. You’re a real empath, which can be very exhausting sometimes. You’re always there for your friends whenever they need you, and you are willing to do whatever it takes, just to help them out. You are brave to go out of your way to help the ones that are less fortunate, and you expect nothing in return.
3. You are an extreme idealist, and can recognize a beam of light even in the darkest of times. Your good faith, thoughts, and arrangements can improve the future for everybody. Your affection for everybody and everything, liberated from condition and judgment, is the thing that establishes your capacity.
4. You prefer working for yourself, as you get profoundly put resources into anything you do. Rather than following requests, you would prefer to finish your assignments in your manner, to guarantee that they will be seriously and wholeheartedly done.
You despise conventional work and shallowness, as they limit your blessing and information. You have a feeling that you can’t accomplish if working for another person, as you need expansion, creativity, flexibility, and freedom.
5. You rely on inspiration, and you sometimes wait for the perfect moment to accomplish your goals, and show your creativity. You sometimes postpone things just because you believe you’re meant for something a lot bigger, and thrive off of inspiration. You have plans and far bigger visions, which could make a difference, and save the world.
When you realize that you’re a part of a far bigger picture, it is time to show the entire world your real potential, and allow it to bear its fruits.
As Shakespeare wrote:
Don’t be afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve the greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them!